Thursday, November 24, 2011

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving

“I will give You thanks with all my heart;
I will sing praises to You before the gods.
I will bow down toward Your holy temple
and give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth;
for You have magnified Your word according to all Your name.
On the day I called, You answered me;
You made me bold with strength in my soul.” Psalm 138:1-3


“How to Observe Thanksgiving”

Count your blessings instead of your crosses
Count your grains instead of your losses

Count your joys instead of your woes
Count your friends instead of your foes

Count your full years instead of your lean
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean

Count your health instead of your wealth
Count on God instead of yourself

-Author Unknown

Be grateful...Give thanks with a grateful heart!