Friday, July 18, 2008

Share Christ

“I planted, Apollos watered, but God was causing the growth.” I Cor 3:6

Successful witnessing is simply sharing Christ in the power of the Holy Sprit and leaving the results to God!

Hear me, evangelism isn’t a program - it is a lifestyle.
It is you sharing the good news of what Christ has done in your life.

I hear people say how many people they have won to Christ. Truth is, you have never won anyone to Christ! It is the Lord Jesus who draws people to Himself through your witness.

It is the Holy Spirit who convicts as you share the love of God and the scriptures with them. Truth is, God uses your witness, but it is through you that He draws others.

I hear people say all the time, “I don’t know how to witness.” I say to you, if you’re saved, then tell them what you know. You would be amazed how God can use you if you would just get useable.

No one gets saved by osmosis, but God in His grace, will save if we will go and tell others. Today - ask the Holy Spirit to use you in someone’s life. You will be glad you did!