Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Time to Remember

“Blessed be the LORD,
because He has heard the voice of my supplication.
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped;
therefore my heart exults,
and with my song I shall thank Him.
The Lord is their strength,
and He is a saving defense to His anointed.
Save Your people and bless Your inheritance;
be their shepherd also, and carry them forever.” Psalm 28:6-9


It was ten years ago today that we were attacked by terrorists and over 3,000 innocent people were murdered. Take a moment to pray.

“And My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord,
the people whom He has chosen for His own inheritance.” Psalm 33:12