Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's You I Love !

"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.” John 15:13

There was a woman whose husband had saved money for years to buy a certain sports car. It was his dream and his goal, and finally after many years, his dream had become a reality.

He was so proud of his new car. He washed it, waxed it, polished it, and took care of it like it was a new born child. Everyone knew how much the man loved his car.

One day, the wife took the car to go shopping and had a wreck. She was injured, and the car was totaled. As she looked at the demolished car, she lost it. She began to cry and cry, she couldn’t be comforted. She said, “How am I going to tell my husband, what is he going to say, he’ll never speak to me again.”

Finally the officer said to her, “Lady I need your insurance and registration.” Sobbing, she reached into the glove compartment for the papers and a note fell out - addressed to her from her husband.

The note said - “Remember Dear, it’s you I love, and not this car!”

Smile, and know that the Lord can’t love you any more, than He does right now!